FRIENDS (Foothills Residents Involved in Educational Needs of District Students) of CFSD is a group of district parents and supporters who come together when an override election is on the ballot to provide information to voters.
Mission: To advocate for a strong public education system which is responsive to the needs of students and the Catalina Foothills community.
- in strong public education;
- in community control of our education system;
- that education is the best investment a community can make.
FRIENDS of CFSD will work to:
- inform the community about ballot issues affecting the Catalina Foothills School District;
- build an effective grassroots advocacy group to provide support for quality education in future elections.
2018 FRIENDS of CFSD Members:
Lyssa Holmes, Chair
Nancy Hsiao, Treasurer